Post Covid Closure Policies
We would like to thank you for your patience as we’ve worked through the challenges of the last few months. Whether you are new to our gym or a returning family, we want you to know that we take your athlete’s safety, along with the safety of our staff and coaches, very seriously.
We have made an update to our policies regarding wearing face coverings. As of July 6th, we will be requiring anyone entering the gym, with the exception of those under the age of 10, to wear a mask. While in the gym, athletes will be able to remove the masks when participating in class or team as long as they are 6ft from another person. There may be times that athletes may need to work closer together, so we may require them to put their mask back on. That would mean keeping their mask on them at all times by tucking it in the waistband of their shorts or sports bra while not in use. We will not let them lay them on the ground or in a cubby. We know this is not ideal but we are hoping all our efforts will protect our athletes and staff.
Please take a minute to read through our updated policies/procedures below:
Before you Arrive
Before heading to the gym, you need to self-screen your athlete for COVID. Take their temperature and screen for the symptoms listed below. If they have experienced these symptoms or been around someone with these symptoms within the past 7 days, please keep them home. If your athlete has been around someone that has tested positive for COVID-19, they need to stay home a minimum of 10 days from the time of exposure.
- Persistent cough
- Shortness of breath
- Fever, or feeling feverish
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
What Athletes Should Bring
- Water bottle with labeled name on it. (Water fountain and vending machine will not be available). No colored drinks like Gatorade or Starbucks will be allowed in the gym.
Arrival at the Gym
- All athletes need to be dropped off at the front door of our building.
- A staff member will be there to open the door and greet each athlete. Upon entry, the athlete’s temperature will be taken and hands will be sprayed with hand sanitizer.
- Athletes will be escorted into the gym to their designated area.
- We ask that you do not show up more than 5 minutes prior to your athlete’s class time.
- The lobby remains closed with the exception to 1 parent/guardian per Tiny Tumbler class participant or class trials.
Rules while in the gym
- Maintain 6 feet of distance as much as possible.
- Bags will be allowed but must be stored in a cubby.
- Athletes must avoid touching their faces as much as possible.
Exiting the Gym
At the end of the athlete’s class, team practice, or lesson, each athlete will be given hand sanitizer and let out on the south side of our building facing the parking lot. We will ensure your athlete gets safely to their car.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE FRONT DRIVE FOR PICK-UP. IT IS FOR DROP-OFF ONLY!!
- Staff temperatures will be taken upon their arrival at the gym daily.
- The garage doors will be open when possible to keep the air well circulated.
- Our A/C units will have their fans set to ON to help circulate air through the built-in filtration system.
- All surfaces will be continuously sanitized throughout the day.
- There will be spotting allowed as necessary with parent approval.
Note about Tiny Tumbler classes
We are making some changes to the structure of our Tiny Tumbler classes. Going forward until further notice, there will only be 3 kids to 1 coach in these classes. We plan to set up 3 stations within the class and the coach will need to be hands-on during one of those stations to properly spot and coach this age group. We will allow 1 parent per child to remain in the lobby during their class time. Our staff will be wearing masks and will be using hand sanitizer after they come in contact with each athlete.